01 April 2011

Kids Today....

Is it Just me Or are teenagers today becoming increasingly disconnected from the rest of the world? When I was little I thought Teddy and Abe were the coolest guys in history, and today, people don't even have real first names and spell everything without syllables, proper grammer, and they use numbers and add "z"'s to every word. How do they expect future generations to learn anything if today we are stunting knowledge and learning from pure laziness?

My Hope In Humanity lies within the little kid I babysit.  This 7yr old is on the chess team and is reading the Harry Potter series in the 1st grade!!!

P.s. Does anyone find it ironic that despite this absolutely inspiring statement about the progression of culture (or lack thereof), that it still says "Historically Hardcore" at the bottom of the picture.  Really People?  I'm not going to use my typical response of "Grow Up" because over the past few days I learned that I really do not want to (another story for another time).  Instead my new phrase will be "You're wasting a Perfectly Good Brain".

Oh Isn't that So True?! People don't actually need to "grow up" or be "more mature", you just need to locate your brain, and actually "Use It" because if you think about it, your "mind" isn't an actual object someone can locate. Instead, it's this metaphorical battery that fuels your physical body to react to it's current reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment