13 April 2011

LOOK, it's a NOOK for my BOOKs!


It's the first ever birthday present that I didn't ask for and I absolutely LOVE!

Why didn't I think of this before?

You have all of your books on this handy dandy device that connects you to the B&N online store for when you have FINISHED the books you've recently purchased.  Full color screen makes it better than an iPad...Yes, I said it! I can't wait for all the places I can take this wonderful invention to make me smarter...the park, the zoo, the library for when I'm not focusing on my school work and my laptop dies, the plane, the train, a boat, the beach, a picnic, when I go babysit, when I go to PARIS! Oh this device is totally worth the money. I suggest everyone go get one.  And it's better than an iPad because it's smaller and holds battery life longer.  We compared with my mom's iPad and I win! (As usual) and Then, BONUS: You can get on facebook and twitter!

From one of my favorite poems: "Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored.  there are games to be won."


All I can do with my handy dandy Nook Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment