04 April 2011

Exercise

-ing my right to do whatever I please.

-ing in a the gym is really mundane but for some reason, I just refused to leave today.  I literally ran 3 mi and walked 10 because I had so much on my mind.

-ing the right as a best friend to call you out on your bullshit and telling you yes....you really did hurt my feelings...how are we going to fix this?

-ing the right to turn off my phone and live a day without technology tomorrow (I might die..We'll see Wednesday)

-ing the right as a single girl to go on dates and meet new people just because I can

-ing my artistic side by starting my journal again and drawing at the wee hours of the morning when a huge thunderstorm sounds like it's about to unleash the wrath of God on my poor little townhouse.

-ing the fact that I do not have any exams this week and I'm being productive by starting/finishing projects that are due in the next few days/week

-ing the fact that even though it's by birthday this weekend, I am not going to have/go to a party.  I am visiting my family in New Mexico because tradition is so much better than a random college experience

-ing my brain right now and found a new way to look a word and all of the meanings it can have. Idea of the day: what if more people exercised their brain? The world could actually be a better place if people weren't so darn selfish and thought about the people they're affecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment