05 March 2011

When Plans Get Executed


After being on my computer all day because I'm at home taking care of my dog who's sick, my sister and I decided that for the latter half of spring break in a week that we are going to attempt to do this on a smaller scale with a slightly different approach to it.  Our idea includes the possibility of hanging it on the wall in a 1850 sq.ft. townhome or a ~24 sq.ft dorm room.  I have no idea how this is going to turn out, but between the two of us, it'll work out perfectly!

By perfectly, I mean completely Chaotic:
We'll probably yell at each other at least three times just buying the supplies we need. Then, we'll leave the stores fuming at each other--slamming doors and scowling.  After getting Sonic or some other form of fast food for lunch, we'll end up at home most likely covered in paint laughing hysterically because one of us will slip, trip, or flip something over at least once. The dogs will most likely attempt to eat one of the supplies...which will result in a chase of some sort and one of us yelling at the other for almost falling on top of the dog.  Then when it's all said and done, the pieces we did will probably not be finished, good enough, or even end up looking like we planned.

Just a typical project with my sister.  We get these grand ideas and she is the only person who has the guts to execute what others and I merely chatter about it with.  That is why I never want to live more than a phone call away from my family.  We're Crazy and I Love It.

No comments:

Post a Comment