09 March 2011

Before I Die...


http://candychang.com/before-i-die-in-nola/

The link above explains it all, but basically this woman is "a public installation artist, designer, urban planner, and co-founder of Civic Center who likes to make cities more comfortable for people." (straight from her website)

Her work is absolutely inspiring.  It made me actually think about all the things I want to do before I die.  I realize that there is no alarm clock or flashing neon sign telling you how many days you have left in the world, but if you don't think about the future, how do you live in the present?

Every day, I'm thinking of one thing I want to do BEFORE I DIE, because I have come to realize I have sheltered myself from many opportunities I have had out of fear of failing.
That Ends Today.  
Then as life progresses, I will try to do any many things as I can in the time I am given.

1. Not Stress About My Exams Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment