05 March 2011

Dear Blank, Please Blank

I know it has been around awhile now, but I just stumbled upon it again. here's my favorite one I've found so far:

      "Dear people who complain about our generation, 
                  Remember who raised us.
Sincerely, your kids"


Here is my response to those so quick to judge:

1. I didn't ask for all of this...Maybe our parents/grandparents just love us more.
2. you were equally disrespectful, our generation just isn't afraid to voice their opinion
3. it's called not wanting to do grunt work for some selfish prick who thinks he's entitled to do so
4. maybe because you added a third section  to it and put more emphasis on GPA instead of SAT for college (I got in with about average scores and I'm doing just fine)
5. yet you hire us expecting us to set up your facebook and twitter accounts, while sporting around an iphone or android?? We aren't too occupied with it, we just took the time to learn how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment