03 March 2011

It's Just WRONG

1. 8AM Classes
  • Why? I think of myself as a hazard on the road prior to 9AM. Much less in an actual classroom setting. I would ride my bike, but the tires are flat and I never wake up early enough to get there on time. Give me a million and one late-nights, but for the life of me..I am not a morning person.
2. Fast-food Bans
  • How? AM I Suppose To Eat If Dallas Ever Did That!?!?                                                                               (THANK YOU FOR BEING CONSERVATIVE DALLAS)
  • Last semester, I was sitting in class daydreaming/almost falling asleep and I vaguely heard the part about a news story talking about how the city of San Francisco is putting a ban toys in Happy Meals! What part of the "happy meal" is "happy"without a toy? I used to frequent McDonald's a few times (at least once a week) when I was a "young'n" just in hopes of getting that Beenie Baby toy or a Barbie princess. I ate there all the time and am not an obese person, nor a fat one. I am happily a size 4 and I still eat there on occasion! Putting a ban on toys should be against the law!! Not really, but this is ridiculous! The city should put a ban on bad-parenting...how can you love your kids if you let them get fat? It doesn't make sense!!
I say: let the advertising roam free, the toys reign out, and the government needs to go back to overspending and doing nothing about it
We should know our rights people! 
I'm going to take a trip there and ask for A TOY AND FRIES (no apple slices for me peeps) just for the heck of it and who is going to stop me? No one! :) 
  • Because Why? I have A Brain and I Actually Use It. 

No comments:

Post a Comment