28 February 2011

Psycholo-DON'T

GOOD-BYE, ADIOS, AU REVOIR, À BIENTÔT, WIEDERSEHEN, CIAO!

TO PSYCHOLOGY MINOR! 

I officially am resigning my attempt to study psychology in college.  It is a lot of "effing" work for very little reward.  Don't get me wrong, I love learning about it and I am facinated by the human mind, but It is JUST NOT FUN ANYMORE! 

I'm Switching to "Film and Media" just because it sounds fun and I've always wanted to try it.  Isn't that what college is for? Figuring out what you love and want to do for the rest of your life? 

I've already changed my major 4 times and found my ultimate passion: advertising.  
I'm now changing my minor for the 4th time as well: business (BORING), anthropology (EH, OKAY), psychology (WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DEFINITIONS??), and now Film and Media (DING! DING! DING! WINNER!)

I really think it will help in the long run, especially if I want to work in creative advertising..I would hope you need to know how the camera works and the background of the film industry.  

Technology: How Our World Survives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment