24 February 2011

BieberFEVER! :)

I did it.  I actually saw the JUSTIN BIEBER EXPERIENCE! I know that's not the actual name of the movie but it should be. I was very hesitant to actually see this "movie" because I truly did not understand the whole phenomenon. I guessed it was my generation's obsession with the N*SYNC, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, and Aaron Carter. Which, by the way, was ridiculously awesome! I miss me and my friends jumping up and down on our beds blasting the music through our tape players! This whole YouTube thing didn't even exist! We weren't even allowed on the internet without my mom sitting right there next to me. OoOoH How times have changed!!

Anyways, timeline of my Bieber Adventure:

first, indifference- didn't understand this obsession people had.

next, listened to one song and thought it was okay, just another pop song.

then, got a "OMG How CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM?" lecture from my 22 yr old sister!!
[yes you  read that correctly: TWENTY-TWO yr old sister

after that, come to find out my best friend is obsessed so I agreed to go see it  b/c I love 3D movies.

Then, I started to warm up to his music, thought it was catchy!
if i was going to see a 2 hr movie about him, I wanted to know what I was getting myself into.

Finally,went to the movies:LEFT OBSESSED WITH THAT KID!! 


I'm not a creeper in the sense I think he's so "Dreamy" or "Hot"or "OMG MARRY ME!" 
I think he's a truly talented kid.  I mean he just turned 17 and he is already best friends with Usher, sold out MSG, plays numerous instruments, sings really well!, is a down-to-earth kid, loves his family, plays sports, is a typical teenage boy, and is humble enough to thank his fans and his friends for his success.  

You really can't hate the kid walking out of that movie.  I must admit, at some points the camera/3d-ness made me a little nauseous, but it was a good movie.  I would so see it again, and plan to. I also downloaded all of his songs because they're so fun to listen to and you feel like dancing in everyone! 

My lesson of the week:

Don't Judge A Professionally Groomed Teenage Boy By The Color Of His Sweatshirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment