20 January 2011

Who Am I, You Ask?

I'm aNew TexaFornian..
Yes that Sounds Weird..I Came Up with it..
I'm A Mutt Between CaliFORNIA, TEXAs, and NEW Mexico.

I have lived in three different states, five different cities, and moved too many times to count... 
my hometown is SAN DIEGO but for now, my literal self is in Texas/where I Call Home
(even through the unbearable summers and the ridiculous winters).

Having very recently figured out "Who I Am"..it's been a very interesting four weeks.
I'm a daughter, sister, and a loyal friend to a select few. I Live in the PRESENT, allow my PAST to be a key instrument in defining who I am, and always have a POSITIVE outlook for the FUTURE. School is life for the next two and a half years while I shift in and out of part-time jobs just to experience different settings of people and places. I am a very easy going person yet still have motivation to excel in things I put my mind to. I love to draw, paint, listen to music, read, travel, shop, and explore the world around me. I love to Clean and Be Clean...I refuse to live in dirt and clutter. 
I also live for sports:  
 ROLL TIDE  MAVS  SAINTS  RANGERS 
I wear a total of three colors. My mind is the complete opposite...I dream, think, and live in COLOR. To this day, I still only know one language (ENGLISH)..even after taking 14 years of Spanish and 2 semesters of French. I plan on LIVING ABROAD at some point in my life because I want to see the world through a different culture.

I Pay Attention To The World... how it affects me and how I affect it in return.

I have STRONG conservative roots, but I believe WE are all PEOPLE and HAVE THE FREEDOM to be WHOEVER we WANT to BE and BELIEVE in WHATEVER we WANT.
I'M MY OWN WORST CRITIC. Always have been and always will be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment