30 January 2011

28 HOURS

After a non-consecutive 28 hours..MY MIND MAP IS DONEEE!



Because of it, my eyes won't focus properly. It's actually quite annoying. I don't like when my body doesn't correspond with how I'm feeling, which is extremely excited and relieved that I have finished a project earlier than the night before it's due!

(on a depressing note)

My heart still hurts. Is it actually possible for a heart to break? And If that were to occur, would it be able to repair itself like a paper-cut or another skin laceration? I mean it is a muscular organ, part of the human body, and if we were not meant to survive a broken heart, would we be able to continue living our day to day lives normally? Or would our body slowly start shutting down and deteriorate from the inside out?  And if the breakage is from another human being, would our immune system kick in to high gear and fight them off like an infection? Can our brains literally ERASE  what we don't want to remember? Can we forget the people who WALK OUT of our lives? I have no idea but I am going to start working on it... Maybe then, with the brain healed and immune system resting, our hearts can mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment